My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Friday, September 4, 2009

):

Gah, I don't know why I'm so emotional nowadays. Every small little thing makes me wanna tear, or just cry out loud. But sometimes, its more about keeping your emotions to yourself. ):

Argued with my brother and I'm really feeling really lousy now. Do I really hate him or smth. D:

Sometimes I wish life wouldn't be so miserable. Or that I can see things on a bright side. But I can't.
And I really thought bring laughter to others was a joy. Now I think twice. Sometimes, you don't get what you want. Your hard work doesn't really pay off.

Feeling terrible now, goodbye.

PS/ I'm starting to hate everything and everyone, and get really angry at trival stuffs.
I can't control myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment