My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

me helpful. :p

This is called a coincidence. :)


Woke up at 7am, when we were supposed to reach school at 7.30am. :( Cheryl stay at Simei then she always the earliest, woah damn guilty sia.
Nevermind, go scgs train make me damn tired only lor, still must do physical. This is plain bully and go there reach at 9am still will kana scolding one sia, also not our training. :P

Today the stupid contact lens keep poking my eye and it hurts like shit, Imma go take it out soon. Oh yah oh yah, we finally went to eat at Yoshinoya. :) Then the childish Charlotte and Rachel decided to go kiap toys.
Total waste of money sia. LOL, they practically fail at this kind of thing. Then this Minnie (okay I not used to calling her Rachel) go tap into train station with Cheryl and this was what happened.

Z: (looks @ the screen) Eh see your train arrive already sia, you sure cannot make it liao lah.
R: WAHLAOOOO!! Then I've to waste 6mins of my life waiting for the next train sia.
Z: Aiyah six minutes of your life, worth nothing one lah. Just now you already spent one hour kiaping toys, another six minutes of your life considered nothing. :D

-Me and charlotte walks to bus stop.-

C: Eh just now what you say, what thing one hour what toys?
Z: Kiaping toys.
C: Omg that's such a cute word for cute people~!!!
Z: Oh thank you lah means you saying I cute! :D :D (laughs ttm.)
C: No lor no lor, you where got cute, I saying cute people like ______. (happy like a toad.)
Z: /gives the dao face.

Okay lah actually go home with Charlotte quite entertaining. We like say alot funny things on the bus but I forget already. I only remember us playing with the cotton floss with our saliva. :D

Oh yah before we cross the overhead bridge we saw this poor uncle trying to push his ice cream truck. You know those with motorbike one. Then after I think stuck at this curb. I sibei xiasuay but force Charlotte to pei me go help him. In the end got this couple the guy also come help! :D Then he say okay okay (ps he speak damn soft and rarely speak one k) then we walk off.
We crossing that time then he start pushing again. Miraculously Idk why people refuse to help! o: !! But anyway got this another boy and this ah pek go help him alr so we never go back.
/sighs. Never expected myself to be so kind hearted and to be able to persuade Charlotte also, damn happy lah, though we never do anything much. :) Okay maybe just satisfied.

YAY, HELPING PEOPLE MAKES YOU HAPPY.
(I've cleared some sins.) :D HEH.

No comments:

Post a Comment