My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Friday, December 18, 2009

OHYA MOTEL.

Omg tell you what. I just found out that the shower is actually also a sauna. o: o: o: Then then, got this other room that belongs to someone else right, is actually two times of my room and have a karaoke lah omg omg omg omg omg. I'm so gonna faint right now. I totally feel like a queen. The jacuzzi's really great and everything just rocks. I don't mind staying in a home like this. :( Plus the weather is colddd. :) I prefer cold to hot ley. I just don't like freezing. But now I on the aircon until like 20+ degrees so its not as cold as outsideee. :B

Yay anyway I feel like some frozen porkkk now. D: Fat yet cold. GAHHH. I miss Singapore already lahhh. I'm freaking tired. :( I miss my unlimited sms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment