My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Not my day ):

Holy shit man. Today's not my day. Ran 8x50 and 400m indivisual. We came in 3rd for 8x50.
AND FOR 400, i came in last. My stomach pain had to come when i was at the final 200m of the race. Not cool man. I had the lead. Took my med and feeling better now. o: Anyway, in the end, baracuda is the champion! Falcon don't sad (: Still feeling a little frustrated about what happened. Sorry guys, didn't mean for my stomach pain to happen at the wrong time.

Went to Hougang Mall to have lunch. Walked around for awhile and went home after that.

feeling really lousy and i miss you. quickly charge finish your phone alright? (:

ps/ i'll remember you always

No comments:

Post a Comment