My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Monday, July 5, 2010

hollowhead.

Only yesterday did I realise how far we are apart. You used to reply every single one of my texts even if it means we've to say goodnight 5 times. You used to put me in priority in whatever situation. You used to always suit me. You never rejected me. (other than some special circumstances.) But I've been feeling rejected alot lately, and that strange chemistry between us is gone. Suddenly, its so awkward between us.
You're not the same you. Not high and funny and random and retarded.

You changed.

But I'm still sorry that I didn't spare a thought for you all these while. But I've to tell you that you've done many many little things that made me really touched, made my heart ache and made me tear.
I'm hesitant about whether to just join in or leave you with who you really wanna be with. I think I'll prefer the latter.
Afterall, I'm no longer that important/significant to you, you can live your life much better without me. I'm sorry I'll have to keep pushing you away, maybe you should just ignore me okay?
Leave me alone.
Its better that I don't bother you and you stop making me hold on to you.


Because I really had a hard time letting you go in the first place. :(

Ps/Thanks for everything and all the memories. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment