My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

love isn't real.

"After everything, I just like no feel lor."
Thanks for the honesty, but its killing me more than you think.

It never occurred to me that you'll break a promise you sincerely made in the beginning.
You should start keeping your promises, cause I still hang on to every one of it.
I guess I'll always be waiting.
Please don't break another heart.

If my secondary school life doesn't work out, I'll never believe in love/friendship again. I've gone through too many failed relationships with people, and all the pain keeps me awake at night.
Maybe I should start seeing a psychiatrist, maybe the doctor's right, maybe I AM unknowingly suffering from depression.
I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment