My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Heartwarming. ;)

I love morning text messages and good mornings. It feels like as though someone has already waken up earlier than you and is all out to brighten your day. :)

Anyway Charlotte, I really love the necklace a hell lot. ^^ Though it isn't really all that expensive, (and bought with a voucher) but the joy and surprise to receive it is priceless. (and you could have spent the voucher on smth else.) Normally I'll say, "hey i like this!" and start dancing with it, holding it in my hand again and again hoping its mine before walking away without buying it. But nobody would ever get back to buy that little smth for me. Ever. I love surprise gifts. (L) First time to get oneee. :D And it was so bloody unexpected, you're damn good at keeping secrets, yay! Love you! :D

I love the ukulele boy. Yay. He lightens my mood everytime 'somebody' decides to come along to ruin my day. Sweet/gay text messages makes me high too. Hahaha. Like husky's style. (hints.)

Whee I'm a happy girl (though super tired&sticky) because my Geog improved from a D7 to B4. Though most people improved, but aiyah! ^^ Happy can alr. Heeheexsz.

Off to batheee!

No comments:

Post a Comment