My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Stomach Flu! D:

The doctor say stomach flu and food poisoning the sameeee. Idk why I always kana this kind of shit. I tell him I vomit 5 times, expecting to give me the "woah" expression but he just wrote it down. :/ I thought I could shock people lah sian. :(

My bones hurt, I vomit, diarrheoa and fever, then they just anyhow anyhow and charge me $47!! D: The medicine taste like dilute juicyfruit somemore.

Now I've to stay in bed for a couple of days with horrible medicines and ruin my already screwed study plan. Sigh. :(


Ps/ Sorry daddy, that I ruined your birthday celebration thatt was supposed to take place. I love you, though you'll never see this. :( Very sorryyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment