My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

HOTHOTHOT.


I kinda miss my (ex?) best friend, though I doubt she'll see this. :o
Sorry hollowhead this one abit can see your pimplexsz. I know you sure will scold me one teeheeho. :) Don't worry Mimo won't see this k!
I miss many of my friends actually. :(

I love the F1 twirly whirly straw D bought, am happily using it and drinking lots of water! :D
YAY.
Glad he's been studying the whole day, very prouddd. :)
(L)


The weather's been hothothot.
So I'm gonna go bathe in some cold water or smth.
Heeheexsz.
And I can't wait to go to school on Monday.
And O's are shockingly near.
I need to start mugging soon. ): Quite proud of myself for finishing a set of Math paper though! :D TEEHEEXSZ. Finally did something after resting for so long ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment