My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Tears roll down my face,

I can't explain why I always get this fucked up feeling. I think I'm so pessimistic about math that I screwed up. Now that I'm starting to be pessimistic about myself, I don't know what'll happen! :o Shitballxsz123.

Maybe I'm too desperate to be wanted, to be loved, and to be sweet-talked to. Darn. I watch too many shows. I can't stand losing people close to me and see how they fade away. I've lost a handful on this little short journey of life and I don't wanna lose another for the rest of this journey. :(

Why can't people see how I want to hold on to our relationships?? Ive tried, and I know I won't be the best. But give a chance? Live, and let live.

I think I don't know what I'm saying. I just feel thrown away. I don't know how else can I try anymore. I don't know how to keep people close to me. I think I'm too sensitive, paranoid, and jealous.




DARN.

No comments:

Post a Comment