My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Jobless. ):

Conrad doesn't hire 16-year-olds. I can't believe we just bought new shoes just for that work and we didn't even get to wear it for even like, one hour or smth. ): My 22bucks just fly awayyy.
I need a jobbb. D: I like the fun of it more than the money itself! Just thinking of working makes me exciteddd. :x

Idk why but I'm not exactly excited for prom though I'm curious who'll be the prom king & queen. :) I'll just be hoping I won't trip and fall or smth and at least look presentable laterxsz. Hopefully. :x

Recently, I've learnt that if you keep hanging on to something that doesn't belong to you, it only makes your life much much more miserable. Now that I've let go, it's like a burden off my shoulders though with reluctance somehow. I guess I should be satisfied now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment