My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

C.

I may have never known you, but you feel so close to me. Every single time I feel sad or think about him, you always appear. It just feels so close. Nobody understands this, I'm insane, and I probably don't have the right to even feel sad, but I do.

Its so hard to explain but I really wish you were here. Not by me, but just here with all the rest. Because the stage belongs to you, and there's this guilt eating me up day by day that I stole everything that belonged to you.

I'm glad you feel close. I'm glad I'm like talking to myself every night but thinking you're listening. Maybe you are, but it feels like it. And that's all that matters.

I sincerely hope you're happy.
You'll always remain ideal to me - maybe because of the simple reason that we've never known each other. :)

Thanks for being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment