My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Friday, September 18, 2009

^^

HAHAH, Mr Rodrigues says Imma energizer bunny! ^^ Lol, it was funny.

Lost my bio book yesteday, depressed like mad. ): But bought a new one today, hope I'll get to recover all my old notes, though highly impossible. Whoever took my biology book, I hope you get good grades cause I've great notes! :) I believe its no use cursing him/her.

Went to help juniors a little, I guess they're okay, though our batch would be slightly better. Was like some sauna but we went in anyway. They didn't wanna open doors. ): Gah.

Wrapping my biology book then my lover (liyi) was talking to me then I wanted to reply her so I swinged my hand and cut my right index finger with the penknife I was holding in my left hand. And it was in lock. -_- (means won't go back down one) Hahah, cause I lazy open close open close. So my fault lor. D:

Ps. Liyi's my lover cause she say I look damn pretty with my hairstyle. Hahaha, but the main reason was cause its slightly easier to tie and I don't have to care about how my ponytail looks. :) Hahaha, bad hair day earned me a compliment! <:

No comments:

Post a Comment