My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

life's purpose ..

- to be happy.

Saw Mr Chew in school today and he said he saw my Biology book in the General Office. :D Happy like an energizer bunny whoo! ^^
Too bad the General Office is closed, shall go and check it out in Tuesday, hopefully its there! Then, I'll put my newly bought Biology book with some highlighting and notes on sale. :) Maybe to the juniors, shall sell it for $30, though I bought it for $32.95 and its a gain cause there's notes inside and its wrapped! :D

But we'll see how lor. Maybe I can sell for $33 or $34? :D HAHAHAH, okay joke.
(BUT REALLY GOOD AS NEW!!)

(Its really good to be happy!) Though I already bought a new one, well, 塞翁失马,焉知非福. ):
Good things not necessarily good, bad things not necessarily bad. :)
I lost my Biology book, may get it back but I bought a new one. Buy a new one, but I can sell to someone cheaper help them save $$$! :) Hahaha, hopefully I'll stop regretting. :D

Ps/ Had this real strong sixth sense I would get my book back so I hesitated to write on the book, but I chose to ignore this feeling. My mum says female instincts are strong, especially when I felt it so strongly. ): Gah, next time I should trust myself more.

Ahaaa, its okay. :D
wheeee, tata. <:

No comments:

Post a Comment