My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

mistakes can never be undone.

Its scary how you seem to still see my misery though everything I seem to put up.

Anyway I've just read one of the emails you've sent to me in the past and I realised how much I took for granted and that we've had been close friends before.
I suppose that's in the past already.

Anyhow, thanks for making my life so complicated and fake. I don't even know what's real anymore. And I've lost trust in everything and everyone. I regret for the fact that we were even friends though we went through great times together. At least I think so.

Ps/ I think I'll be updating more often 'cause it seems like nobody wants to listen, and even those that want to, I can't bring myself to pour things out to you. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment