My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Friday, December 4, 2009

:(

I hate myself, and everything I'm going through. I hate the pain, I hate the feeling.
I know I shouldn't cry, my eyes are tired. I get so tired, hoping that after crying, everything goes back to normal, but it doesn't.
I don't need comforting, I don't need care, I don't need anything you think I need.
Something's got to change. I'm tired of crying, so very tired.
Tired of gossiping, tired of repeating and arguing every point I'm trying to make, to make people so irritated, but nothing changes for me.

I'm gonna try to stop myself from whining, though crying's still my only route of escape, of letting myself feel better, and get through life.



Its okay, I'm numb now, you can do whatever you what, it doesn't matter.
I'll make everybody believe that I'm the happiest girl on Earth even if that's gonna kill me.
Maybe killing is way too much of a breeze, let's just say torture and endurance of it.
I'm gonna make it through, you wait and see.

Ps, Jolin, thanks for everything, whether you see this or not. I'm so glad you're going through the same thing so you really understand what I'm saying.
Though I'm not happy you're going through the same thing and I promise I'll ensure that your experience won't be as bitter as mine k.
Anything I'll be here kkkkk. Cheer up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment