My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Friday, December 4, 2009

scammers.

Please look @ Charlotte's power ranger shoe. I'm so glad its full body. :B


I've just met a bunch of scammers! o: Heh, all the fellow skype-rs. Omg I got this effing feeling I'm getting scammed every moment but lucky I not so naive.
Ahhhh, it feels so great using Google Chrome right now cause it ain't lagging on me. Happy like some toad. But it frigging keeps correcting my spelling and I damn sad cause I always type damn shit words that are of wrong spelling but I don't care.

Anyway I'm happy to be using my comp again instead of my bro's cause mine ain't THAAAAAT lag and my keyboard is clean and green! :D Not with algae that is.
I'm back to being a happy girl nao. Okay maybe just okay, but that pressurizing feeling's gone for now, maybe it'll bug me later.


Ps, hinthint. I think alot people owe me breakfast and lollipop ley. :B O$P$ kkkk. Same goes with breakfast and lollipops. Heh. <:

No comments:

Post a Comment