My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Taiwan.

Hey yall, I'm gonna go in already soon. At ariport now using free internet. :D Heh.
Hopefully there'll be internet there lor. :)

Going board my flight at 8am then.


Ps. I'll miss you to the max, and remember your promises k.
(I think my Country Story will die. Sure alot people come steal my crops/fruits.)
I'll be back safely kkk. :D
Hug! :) Camp @ my house/airport lah, up to you lolol. Joke.
Cannot sad. :D

Pps. I'll miss all of you. Even if I hate you, must stay happyyyy! :D

Ppps. I brought my laptop, hopefully there got internet sia. :( Oh yah. I last minute boh bring my bolster I damn sad lah sia. Anything can text me k, I receive free, then you all one is local. So if you got unlimited must spam me k, though I can't reply. :D

Anything then I try to update. :(
Misses.
Xoxo, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment