My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

taiwannnn.

Yay I brought my laptop over so can use. :D Today's the third day and I swear its freezing over here. Imagine you're freezing. And you see someone eating an ice cream. Then you can definitely confirm that's me. ._. Hopefully there's internet for the rest of the hotels/motels.
Anywayyyy. This hotel I'm currently at is H-U-G-E, HUGE. I fucking swear man. The door right to the table must run one. Then ah still got BALCONY. Got chair give you see stars also. :B And got damn alot of facilities lor. Win already, really. x:

I damn tired lah, sian balls. :( Use comp until late @ night = can die. I don't know how I'm expected to survive the next 6-7 days like this. Sure die alreadyyy. NOW I'M COLD. AND. VERY COLD. AND. IDK WHAT. This is damn shit balls, I can't wait for school to reopen somehow though I haven't started on my hmwk. o:

Anyway I freezing ttm and Claudia abit never do her job properly then my Country Story like shit already lor, :(

Ps. I want school to reopen asap and I wanna go for Christmas countdown. D: And and. I just watch ghost movie now I effing scared. (y) Win alr.

No comments:

Post a Comment