My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

replyyy.

I'm back from the Biology trip @ Semakau. :D It should probably be a day of fun and all but I was really sticky to th max. The one-hour boat trip really almost killed me. For the first time in my entire life I enter the boat I wanna vomit alr. I never suffered from sea-sickness. :( Now I can still feel myself swaying somehow or another. Stupid Claudia and Geokmin never go make me feel so weirddd. D: BOOO. Kudos to me. ^^
Anyway I feel really bad now. He came all the way down hopefully to fetch me home and to give me a surprise when I'm gonna walk home alone. But, I promised Yingting to eat with her already and my mother called to fetch me home. Gah, and he was already there. ): Omg Idk how many times this kinda thing happened. Means he just come down then go back omg damn waste time I feel damn guilty. Sorry dearest, I know its my fault k.

Heh, I love the Fruitips and I hate the boots cause I look like some retard and got laughed at. But he claims its cute so I shall assume so and comfort myself for looking like a fool for the day. :) Whee I love the fact that his posts come with emoticons. I shall start studying and FINISHING MY HOMEWORK THAT I OWE FOR MONTHS tmrw. Heh. I'm such a slacker and never fail to procrastinate. C:

This is such a colourful post to test for your colour-deficiency for you O'levels! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment