My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Monday, March 1, 2010

I Don't Mind (:

Hey, washed cans today. Most of us not really in the mood to wash. Complaining too smelly, too tired, SMS-ING, too busy talking to one another. (:

While we were slacking, i finally get what all these second best and best thing is about. And people insulting TYS. He's getting crazier each day, must be happy with his life now.

You see, i have already shown it to you that i don't mind at all (: And I was the one to hold first. Your second best and my second best also same thing, don't mind at all.

Okay, getting late. Hope you'll wake up on time tomorrow. Not saying you wont, but just to make sure. (:

i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment