My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

rain! <:

Ran in the rain today with Claudia, Geokmin, Kailing, Liyi. :D (in alphabetical order.)
It was hell of a fun (probably cause I really can't remember the last time) and it really allowed me to let go of everything for a moment. ^^ !


...
But after that, everything just comes right back. :/
Sighhh.


I've History test tmrw on hell knows what.
I only know its Competing Ideologies, Feelings of Mistrust, Wartime Alliance break down ; Berlin's blockade, Korean War, Cuban Missile Crisis. SOMETHING LIKE THAT cause Mr Pah mentioned all these but it really sounds like the first time I've them all other than the first three cause I was sleeping. :D
But please don't be mistaken, Mr Pah rocks ttm, best teacher ever. I was just tired and sleepy, really couldn't help it. D:

Oh hell, wish me luck.
I swear I'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment