My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

depression.

My mother claims she's suffering from depression.
But she claims I probably am too, cause I feel the same way as she does. Apparently she knows cause she suffered it when she miscarriage her first kid. o: !

I don't know, I just have really really really severe mood swings. And they can get really extreme within minutes. :(
I get really frustrated, angry and sad easily. Most of the time I just cry over some really small matter that I normally wouldn't. Recently, everything just hurts ten times more than usual. I think its either I'm getting sensitive or that I'm really petty with everything in life.


Worst, it could just be depression.
Or maybe I'm just blowing up after tolerating all the shit for 2 years now. :/
(no colours today cause I ain't in a colouring mooddd.)

No comments:

Post a Comment