My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

downdowndown.

I vomitted twice yesterday in school after pe.
Felt like shit throughout the day until I managed to eat something.
Came home feeling sad to the max and had a terribly hard time sleeping cause its so hard to sleep with a broken heart and you feel you've no one to tell it to. D:

Washed cans today cause I failed to do my homework cause I'm never in the mood to do so. RyanEe is officially my entertainer though he'll never see this/know this. :D
Anddd. I officially feel like I've got nobody that feel like friends in the world but seriously I feel like it doesn't matter to me anymore cause nothing matters when everybody's happy. :)

Darling, I love you. But sometimes it gets so complicated I don't know what's going on between us and many times I've felt that we should take a break from our relationship cause its really affecting our studies and lives too much.
PS/ I still love you, but I know everything's gonna be different from now on. :B

No comments:

Post a Comment