My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Friday, March 5, 2010

scary. o:

Back from training and really feeling super tired but yet glad I went cause when I play badminton somehow I don't really think alot cause I've no time to do so. This way, I'm much happier cause my brain doesn't settle, the misery doesn't too. :) Laughed a hell lot with Charlotte cause we both damn gay. Missed those days. ): Hopefully we'll continue to laugh and laugh and be lame for the rest of the time we'll ever ever be together.
PS/ I know you've other friends now, and I prolly ain't that important already. But I just want you to know that you'll always be important to me. :)

Anyway, reply to youuuz. I'm sorry about making you feel so uncomfortable. I know at the worst moment I panicked, I shook damn terribly and I couldn't think. But at that very moment, you wrapped your arms around me to calm me down even as I was shaking so hard. Thank you a hell lot. :)

Hahaha, the ipod's okay, haven't really used it cause the more you use the more scratches and the faster it spoils. D: I'm really guilty about making you hide under the table. ): Gah, I know it was really uncomfortable underneath there, and how you tolerated everything. Sorry about making you feel the way you didn't want to the most okay. I admit we were really really lucky about everything and that my parents never really checked. Oh my god, I could have died there right then. :/ :O !! I'm really terribly sorry about that okay. You know how much it kills me too.
I can't believe I lied it's like damn mean lor seriously. Waste petrol to lure my daddy out. :D lolol. I'm sorry it scared the hell out of you today and I couldn't be there for you cause I was freaking out ten times more than you and wasn't really concerned then. ): You don't have to comfort me later cause I know you're feeling the same as me so everything's vice-versa. C:

PS/ I don't know what you feel that I've done for you, and what I've sacrificed for you cause sometimes I really don't wanna count all these kinda little things. If you feel it, I'm happy enough okay. Hopefully you really appreciate them, cause sometimes I get really really really tired and its that smile that keeps me going all the time. ^^ Yeah you ought to treat me better yo, cause all that misery's coming to me at night. o: I've always trusted you to put that missing piece back into my heart okay. And you should know by now that I always give in to you because I just want you to be happy. :)

I love you too darling.
xoxo. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment