My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Friday, March 5, 2010

terrifying day. But also, the luckiest day.

Dam, what a day. I'm still having a little of the uncomfortable feeling. I know you are too. My hands were shaking like no ones business too. Maybe you could not feel it. U were shaking yourself.

lucky my plan worked for the first part, and yours worked for the second. Together, EPIC!.

My colour blindness is killing me ): i cant tell purple from dark blue ! Help me next time okay? How's the pretty ipod i gave you? Have not been seeing it for awhile now. Still the same way or is there a whole lot of cuts everywhere D: Okay TV's playing the song I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas. Immediately i have that FEELING about today. Ah crap. Never mind, i'll get over it soon. You too okay? I don't know how much more luck we could have gotten just now. HOLY SHIT DUDE. Okay okay. Don't think already.

OKAY, FROM WHAT I SEE, THIS IS PURPLE. RIGHT RIGHT? TELL ME WHEN U READ IT. Anyway,

Today really scared the shit out of me. Not to make you feel bad, i know u also had the exact feeling i had.

Anything happens later, i'll comfort you okay? (: You take good good care and don't think so much.

ps/ thank you for everything you've done for me. I really appreciate it a lot. To think that you're really giving up so much for me, it really makes me feel secure and i don't have that lonely feeling anymore. Sorry, haven been treating you well. I'll be putting back the piece that dropped off your heart . Trust me? Lastly for what i want to say, you've been giving in to me a hell lot. And because of that, i get too sensitive at times. i'm sorry, darling. Iloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment