My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

fat. ):

Exams are finally over and I'm getting more sleep and play now. :) Hopefully I'll continue to study despite not having the motivation to do so.
Got new goggles with degree, now it works like a specs! Sadly my brother went to touch the inner side of it and the thumbprint's there forever.
I was so sad I almost cried. :(
I realised I swim quite often nowadays alr. :D
BUT STILL DAMN FAT DAMN FAT DAMN FAT.
NEED DIET.
MOTIVATE ME TO DIET.
MAKE ME NOT EAT.
WIN ALR.
:)

Anyway darling, I'm sorry we keep arguing nowadays okay. You know I suffer from mood swings okay? :) I still love you all the same and miss you a hell lot. *hearts.
Thanks for paying for the tickets, I'll pay you back when I've got the money k!
Tell me everything and anything anytime, I'm always here for you okay.
Remember to study hard after being motivated okay.
Lovelovelovelovelove. /fivehearts.
FIfth month coming in ten days! :D
Miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment