My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

mid years sucks. ):

Gah, got back many papers today. Really wanted to cry when I got back my Physics. Not becasue I got a C6, but because my MCQ was like 33/40 which was like 82% plus and in the end my paper two pulled it down till I got a C6. Swear I almost cried.

English - B3
Chinese - C5
E.Math - B3
A.Math - C5
Chemistry - C6
Physics - C6
Biology - I don't know yet but MCQ is 25/40 which isn't good cause paper two's normally super lousy.
Geography - D7
E.History - A1
Social Studies - Idk yet.

I hope my combined humanities will do well and Social Studies won't pull down my History grades. I'll pray hard.
I'll have to say that I expected what I got for Geography(although I mugged like hell) and Math(cause I really suck at Math), really didn't thought I would do well anyway. I'm speechless for the rest. :/

Darling, if you read this, I've to tell you I'm sorry about just now. I know you were really depressed especially about your math, I can tell okay.
I don't know what happened to me, but I just wanted to cheer you up okay, not make you even more sad, I'm sorry if I did the opposite.
I still love you k.
AND. I'd rather you get something to do cause you'll achieve nothing by sitting down and like moaning for your results, cause it doesn't make the next round's better.
So you better start studying instead of wasting time.
You know you can do it, and I'll be here if you need anything k! :D
Go home earlier everyday to mug, don't waste time. N'levels is coming for you :)

Charlotte best friend, I know you'll most probably not read this but I just want you to know that you should start studying.
You know and I know you didn't do well for this mid years. I didn't really either, even if I did win you, so what. Our aim is O'levels, not this kind of shit exams. Comparing with each other to see who gets higher doesn't determine our end product.
We should really really start mugging already, be a nerd, cause it has been proven to be good. No more playing and fooling around k. This shall be the last week we do this and get over our sad sad sad results.
To tell you the truth, I don't know how I'll do for O'levels, I hope I'll do well and so will you okay. I'll motivate you, you'll motivate me. We'll mug together, make mistakes together, learn together and teach each other. Most importantly, we've to learn our mistakes and never make them again while gaining knowledge in the process okay! :]
I'm really scared for O'levels, and there's not much time left alr kkk! NO MORE SLACKING.

JIAYOU! :D


xoxo;
wishmeluck.

No comments:

Post a Comment