My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

bitterness.

Everything was a lie. Everything you told me was a lie. Everything you promised was a lie. Everything was just to pamper me, to make me love you back before you just dump me. I wish you'll just be here when I need you the most.
I don't know if the love was a lie too.
If you lose feelings so fast, it isn't true love, right?
But now, we can't even be friends.

I know many people care, but its only you that probably make a difference.
Everybody come with their concern, drop some comments and leave, thinking "at least I tried". Everyone told me they'll be there for me, but yet I still feel so lonely. Its like they just tell me to make themselves feel better.

Because I'm still alone. Because nobody's really there. Because everybody has their own lives. Because I'm still an outcast. Because I'm still a loner.

Because.
I don't deserve anything/anyone.
Most of all, I didn't deserve love.

Maybe its just me. Maybe I'm pushing everyone away. I just don't want people to go through the same as me. I don't want to make more people sad already.
I've done enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment