My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

life's like this.

I wouldnt dare say i've gone throught a lot, but i dare say i was silly enough to want to kill myself.
But now, life's better although not like before, it still does kill me to see you with her.
But its okay, because im willing to wait to the end to see what this relationship has to offer in the end. I know love's cruel, but somehow, i i wish i'll be proven wrong.
Though im much lonelier now, its time i saw what friends had to offer when i've nothing in return. A word or two maybe, but maybe only a few will stand by me and somewhat offer me the best comfort at least for that night.
I should start studying for prelims now and stop comparing witH others cause at the end of the day, we've different in strength and weaknesses, in our aims and goals in life.
But if you ever wanna work hard with me, i'm always here when you need me though i haven't been there for you when you were at your worst.

I will work hard, and i'll always wait for you to come back to me no matter how long that'll take you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment