My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Monday, July 19, 2010

dumb.

i know nothing's gonna be the same anymore, my life wont be.
Now i feel so sensitive, so sad, so withdrawn and a typical loner.
All you've done for your other girls have been great. Looking at you makes me feel mixed, getting your message or your phone call makes me elated.
Yet, not eating cause of you, being drowned in misery and loneliness just makes me feel justified.
Cause you make me feel i deserve it for screwing up your life, making you so annoyed when you even see my message or call, making you feel so negative.
I'll never mean the same anymore. I know i should leave you alone and take this on my own, but i just want you to know my heart still yearns for you no matter how badly you've tried to treat me.

I still love you, even if you dont feel the same way anymoreee. Even hearing you cough makes my heart ache enough. I dont wanna see you in pain.
Please, just takecare.

No comments:

Post a Comment