My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

just so you know.

i seriously dont have anybody now, i dont know why you dont believe me and you're forcing me to this extent thay i cant take it anymore.
Somebody kill me please, if you hate me, kill me. I've ready weapons in my pencilcase alrrrrr.
I just dont want to go through this.
Especially alone.
I dont feel like going school nor staying at home, idk what to do now.

Im sorry if you think i keep threatening you, but actually deep down inside, i just want a little concern.
But even deeper down, maybe you'll see that im already dead.
Maybe i'll die soon. My instincts are getting similar now.
I just wish that at least, i could cry on your shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment