My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

hatred.

I wanna explain to you so many things, and I've so many things to tell you. But the trust's gone, you've already said its over. Whatever I say will just turn into dust, so I'll forget it. :)
You shouldn't ask if you can't trust.
Your hatred is too strong, I've tried to ease it for two years but failed. So I'll give up now, since that makes you happier/easier to live with.
But I still will use it, until I get a new one, sorry if it does make you upset.
Goodbye.


I miss you best friend. And I still love you all the same. :) Thanks for always being there for me, you're the best. (L) And don't think that you're not important lah k, you always understand me best! Love our long chats. :D Oh, and thanks for all the comfort.
Wanyi/Ryan, thanks to you guys too, even if you don't read this. :D You guys have been great and been there for me no matter what. Flower for you! (F)

No comments:

Post a Comment