My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Friday, July 2, 2010

rainy.

Whee, its raining nao! How cold. Kaleidoscope later, still have no idea what to wear. Yeah go ahead and laugh at me for not having many clothes. :/
Gee, I realised I'm getting anti-social. (nolink.) I think Daryl influenced me. Now he's sociable and I'm not. We switched. o:

Best friend, you'll always still hold the rank you've always had. I know things have changed and it can't go back. I'm glad you found new best friends. :) I'll always be here for you if you need me.
OHOH, grats for getting into MJ!

I realised that its quite enjoyable to be a loner. :D Cause when you don't expect anything from anyone and you get something, you feel joy. :)

I love manymanymany words and lots of rants cause then nobody'll be interested in reading, teeheeho. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment