My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

:(

I asked bumblebee if I died, how long would he take to get over me.
He said "1 sec."
I damn sad nao. :(
(I asked him if he means it a lot of times and he said yes.)

He everytime don't want reply me even when I spam him.
I've to wait for like hours loh, going to days alr lah.
k lah I desperate.
Wait till I don't care you sure regret to the max. >:(

I'm sorry I'm not going to the movies with you/you guys. I hope you're happy with your best friends. I just can't get over what you said to me the other night just when I thought everything will be back to how it was.
Sorry, I guess we should just say goodbye.
You were wrong, he's more important than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment