My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

rain.

i've never been so glad to walk in a dark and rainy night.
I cant believe i embarassed myself in the public. Im so glad for my fringe.
Sorry i keep making people around me sad.
Its just even at that bus stop reminds me how i was crying at the drain when he pulled me into arms and lent me his chest to cry on.
It didnt matter how wet i made it, or that many people were looking. he just wanted me to be happy, and to feel okay.
Now, i just want a talk with you. And better still, a shoulder/chest to cry on for at least the last time.
But i know your answer will be no.

So i just hope you'll be happier, even if that means i'll only see that smile When you look at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment