My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

chicken.

I love to eat white chicken as compared to roasted chicken. I came home to a hell lot of white chicken, yet all i wanted to do was cry.
But my parents said i didnt tell them i wasnt eating and were kinda pissed off and kinda started scolding me.
So i started eating the chicken, but yet the chicken tasted bland, and tasted kinda like solid water instead.
I've never tasted such horrible food.
In some point of eating it, it also tasted bitter/sour. I dont know if those were the tears i was pressing down, but im glad nobody saw.
Thing is, im fucking full now cause i stuffed all the tasteless chicken into my mouth but i feel like vomiting all out. I hope i dont, my parents will definitely hear it. :(
Im sorry chicken, i wasted your sacrifice of dying.




If i died, would you hold my hand again?
Would i get a hug?
Would you explain what actually went wrong, and what's going on?
I hope the answer is yes.

At least, i'll know how i screwed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment