My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

india?

the india buddies will be coming over soon, i dont know what to expect.
But i was only looking forward to show all of them that we're together. To show you off to everyone else. And how good we were together.

I still remember how i kept asking you to wash tweety bird just to hear to say you would never wash it because it had my smell on it.
And you need that to feel secure and go to sleep.

I remember how you would never let me go, wrap your arms around me so tightly but keep waking up to check im still in your arms even when you were dead tired. Yet now its just the other way round.

I miss you and your smell alot. I can smell it now, somehow. But every memory just makes me heart ache more.
Everytime i get a miss call/message, i've never stopped hoping that it was you coming back. Though its impossible now. Now, its like I cant breathe.

You took every part of me away with you. And you wont give me my heart back.

No comments:

Post a Comment