My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

shampoo!

i just bought my orange flavoured shampoo again! So glad i didnt forget. :) I know you love orange and the smell of my hair, so im never gonna change shampoo. Heh heh.

Today wanted go play soccer then weepin almost ram the ball into my face. Im so glad for my fast reaction or i'll have a disfigured face alreadyyy. But it still hit my finger but at least not face. :D

Tmrw's geog and chem test like omg. Totally turned off. Idk if studying, must see my mood leyyy.

Ohwell, i hope this post is happy enough. I hope i dont sound like a hypocriteee. :( i hope this post doesnt look fake. It doesnt right?


Ps/ im sorry i hurt you so badly. Maybe that's why im hurting so badly now.

No comments:

Post a Comment