My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

pathetic.

i find myself so pathetic. But i will try my best to get away from this evil of pain that's sucking me in so badly.
He told me he doesnt love me anymore, and he'll never come back. He told me that i hurt him very badly. He told me that nothing i do will change anything.
I realised that everything guys promise you at the start are always lies. But the only thing im sad about the most is all he remembers about me is how i hurt him, yet all i can remember is everything great we had together.
I feel so fucking stupid and pathetic that i cant even convince myself that he's a jerk. He's using this breakup to take revenge on how i hurt him. :(
At least i was there to try to make it better even if i failed, but you arent even here to try. I must be stronger. Cause you're no longer here to protect me, im alone now.

ClaudiaChua, i've got so much i wanna tell you now, i dont know why. I know we dont know each other, but somehow i really really wish you were here. And im sorry i let you down, cause i didnt mean to hurt someone dear to you so much. Im sorry i couldnt make him happy like how i know you would want him to be. Im really sorry. You guys went through so much more, i just feel like im like some extra party in this whole thing. And worse, i screwed up my own life in the process too. I wish you'll enlighten me soon. Give me a dream. And hopefully, i'll get to visit you real soon. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment