My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Friday, August 27, 2010

cute ^^v

Hahaha omg my brother's girlfriend damn cute ^^v ! It feels as though I've got a sister-in-law already teeheeho. :)
My parents go fetch my brother from school (with me in the car too), then we wait damn long until I want to slap him already. When he finally emerge I go ask him who he study with. Immediately can tell he quite guilty. Then I jitao see the girlfriend walk out with the super duper guilty face and I can't help but keep laughing.

Then she smile at me until my parents abit suspect then my brother say cause my friend know her so she was smiling at me and not him. Zzz, totally epic and fail. Though he did admit they know each other hahaha. :D

After that, we were talking about her inthe car the cannot say her or not parents sure will kaypoh or suspect so become him. Then cannot help it keep will say 'she' or 'her' then will gg. :D
Now my brother ask me to tell her he loves her but cannot say loud so he say 'tell her i'm gay!' LOL damn epic. I realised my brother's not bad a boyfriend! Tsk, totally got my genes one lor. ^^v ! :D

Lucky I got unlimited sms and my brother doesn't, or not I won't be having so much fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment