My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

treats! ^^v

Today's chinese was okay cause at least I can read more words than the previous exam o: And I can finally finish without chionging my summary! :) I still got alot free time. :D Anyway I realised everybody thinks I'm from express chinese loh. I think my chinese really cui. :( The two chinese language basic today machiam kana suan ttm damn funny lah. ^^

I like the book 'Keeping Faith' lah wahlao. :( Nah charlotte I not blaming you, I'm just whining. :D

Hello desperate, if you're ever reading this, please remember you owe me a new york new york treat whereby I can order as much food as I want. In addition, you also owe me a bag that can be as expensive as I want it to be as long as I can 2As for my prelim!! ^^v ! This bet cannot back out one sorry. :) But rest assured I doubt I'll get 2As, but at least its worth hoping for!! :D heeheez.

Ps/ I think my SNK level still damn high loh! And you ARE shy, just acting like you're not niaz. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment