My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

forever never.

Nothing lasts forever. Don't ever promise forever, because there'll always be someone holding on to that word.
I always go to bed hating myself when I make you angry. Your mum tells me you're hot-tempered, but I always try but fail, to erase that side of you.

I really really miss that old you that loves me, that puts me before everything else. But now, nothing that I do affects your heart a slightest bit.

Because.
I'm not the first.
I hurt you too badly.
She's a thousand times better than me and you will never ever get over her.

To you, this is so trival because you've gone through worse. But to me, its my first and its feeling so badly I don't know whether you understand that you're probably the only medicine. And you chose not to cure me. :(

You say I don't understand you at all.
But that's because you never gave me the chance to. You never told me how you felt at all. You didn't want to share.

Now, I suffer from all the memories you've left me with. Somehow, I wish I never returned the ipod/the blue book. I wish the ipod still had the songs I were so familiar with. I wish I still had things to remember you by.
I hope you'll remember me with all the notes you have. :)
I love you.

Ps/ I still regret having so little photos!! :( :( :(
This sucks.
Boo. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment