My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

kites.

Life's like a kite.
To let a kite fly higher, you've to know when to pull, and when to let go.

Pulling it when its time to let go won't make it any higher.

Its just like holding on to something that has changed or left, you know you should let go. Because holding on to it doesn't make you happier. Its letting go that's hard. But once you do, maybe you'll find happiness. :)

I hope you'll get it someday, even if you dont now. And I know you wont ever believe if I told you that your existence in this complication affects my decisions though it never should. :/


^^
At least I found someone that knows me well. 因为在这个世界里,很难找到知心的朋友。有些人可能一生都不会找到。I feel fortunate I guess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment