My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

ulcers! o:

I used to hate ulcers. In fact, I still do.
The difference is I never dared to put salt on it, EVER. I remember I used to cry when salt was put on my ulcer when I was much younger. I would probably cry until my face turns red with all my tears dripping like it was free.

Yesterday, I finally mustered the courage to put salt on my ulcer. I didn't cry. In fact, the acute pain made me feel damn shiok. My mother says I've symptoms of self abuse. :) I think she doesn't understand.

Today, I put salt on my ulcer again. But today, it started bleeding really hard. Looking at the blood soak all the salt, I felt accomplished and happy despite it hurting very very badly.

I can't wait to put salt on my ulcer again. :) Even my brother says the pain damn shiok.
Hahaha, no wonder we're siblings! :D

Suddenly, I feel like I damn pervertic teehee. And disgusting/sadist/emo. But I'm not. ^^ I think putting salt on my ulcer is like a new hobby hahahahaha.
But it still hurts. :(

Nonetheless, at least I finally have smth in common with my brother! (Y) Yayness.

No comments:

Post a Comment