My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

up and down, smiles and tears.

Omg hahaha its been so long I even typed on the computer. Amazingly I haven't lost my typing skills teeheeho. And finally I can type with colours like orange! :D YIPEE.
At least I won't get disconnected when I typed a whole chunk and retype it causing me to lose my sleep. :(

Anyway my main point is I very happy so far for my history ss geog and bio because I anyhow skim through only and I can do the paper! :D Although not really, but at least can do very happy already okay. But I think I'll screw Chem and A.math tmrw cause I really damn slack hahahaha. ^^
Anyway I must aim for more As so that I can get the $80 bag I want lah. :( Make me sad only. I hope my eyebags and dark eye circles will disappear after prelims! :D
Point is, I need to start mugging harder.

AND BEST FRIEND I LOVE YOU LAH HAPPY! You everyday Mimo one lor still always demand for my love. :( Wahlao I not your substitute/靠山 okay!! :@ Anyway I think you really will become lesbian hahahaha! :o Sorry I not purposely wanna expose you one teeheehaeho. :D

Ps/ I wonder if tomorrow will be anything different from any other day of a month, though to be it always is. :)

W: I know how it feels like to be you, but somehow, I wish I ain't stuck in this thing together with you, because you're my friend, and I don't like how everything hurts you all over again like how it did to me. But I've to tell you this; you shouldn't think about replacing anyone, or being important in any way. Really, because I've tried, and it made me really miserable. Its like clinging on to something that has left. I just don't want our friendship to be like this. I want it to be like it the past, and not him that connects us together. I don't want to feel like I'm your rival, nor do I want to feel as if I'm always constantly hurting you someway or another, okay? When you're happy, make sure the joy's from within. Take time, because you know you're strong, at least stronger than me. Alright? I know I've no rights to tell you anything because I took the same path, but even my situation with him somewhat brings me through life to strive for things I've never even tried. Like getting good results. At least I study more than before now. Even a little bit's good. And I'm glad you're getting through life well, cause I'll be here if you need me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment