My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Monday, August 23, 2010

cause you're hot and you're cold.

The fact that you've such a weird personality, you make my heart lose directions. You hurt me so deep, yet make me love you so deep too. I think I hate myself for that. :(
But its still a natural instinct to give up everything to make you happy, at least with me.

Thank you for everything today. I still prefer the small and cute little version that I can play with than the huge one that you like to force me with. :D Teeheeho. (L)

Ps/ I still own at air hockey and Graffiti ball game. You lousy lah. :) I totally own, thank you thank you.
Pps/ I think someone will miss me while reading this post cause its the 111st post! :D And I keep seeing the time 11.11 and 1.11. I'm sure alot people miss me one loh hahahaha. Yay! (Y) :D

Hollowhead, Cheer up. I know we became very distant, so how I used to make you laugh doesn't work anymore. Its as though I dont understand/know you well anymore, but I still want you to be the happy go lucky girl I used to know though we might have became strangers, k? Pinky promiseee. :)
You're still the one that knows/understands me best loh hahahaha. (Y)! :D And don't slack during these free days when people are chionging k! Mug harddd!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment