My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

hot like fire.

Omgomgomgomgomg.
You wouldn't believe what happened! O:

I switched on the hair dryer that failed to work despite me refixing it over and over. My mother fixed it and it worked. So I sat down happily to blow my hair before it suddenly stopped working again. While sitting down, I used my leg to like push the wire left and right and it came on again. Happily, I continued using the hairdryer.
Suddenly, the wire near the socket started to have bright sparks shooting (and I mean shooting) out of it while I was still happily blowing my hair. Instead of shooting sparks, it started shooting fire and by then it has obviously already caught my attention. I immendiately switched off the hairdryer, flung it on the table and shot out of my chair. I was like jumping like some freak outside the room I was drying my hair in before my parents came to my rescue and swtched off the switch for me with a cloth/wood. :) Because the fire stopped that is. :D

Hahahaha. Omg like damn cool and we're gonna go get a new hairdryer nao! (Y)
(I think I can still feel the electricity at my feet.) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment