My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

dream or not? :)

I'm sure you don't realise this, but when somebody treats me very nice (espC&D), I'll be silently pinching myself to see if I'm dreaming. Because dreams really feel like reality. And I couldn't believe oral was managable. :) I really don't want to wake up and realise oral isn't over. And it feels so scary that prelims started because I thought I still had a month before it started. I hope my English will be okay though it felt a little screwed.

Anyway, thanks for standing up for me yesterday, although I shouldn't have shared such a sensitive topic that, like you said, no girl would talk about. I was, unsurprisingly, trembling. It felt as if I couldn't feel my hands that I've to constantly move it. But to see you put in much effort (even though you doubted me a lot somehow), I told myself you were doing this for me. First time see you so man lah seriously. :) I can't match you with the guy that didn't even dare to ask for curry sauce in Macs. Hahaha. Nonetheless, thank you. You make me feel much better to see how things aren't that bad anymore. You make me believe that perseverence is the key to cherishing second chances. :D

C, you've to be strong because you've always been here for me for me but I can't do anything for you but wish you'll be happy. I miss the old you, how you're so happy all the time despite all the setbacks in life. :) You're really strong, ten times or a hundred times stronger than me. I'll be here whenever you need someone to talk to, but if you prefer to talk to someone else, its okay too. So long you feel better alright? I really wish I can do something for you, really. And don't worry about your oral lah, you'll definitely be okay. :D Trust me. And you should start giving up on Mimo alreadyyy!! Teeheeho.

No comments:

Post a Comment