My photo
Singapore
Hi, I'm Zanelle and I'm just an ordinary girl going through the different phrases in life.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

unknown mysteries.

I don't like how I keep receiving missed calls all the time when I didn't realise my phone rang. And that thing is, I can't see who called and I can't call back. People always say that if its something important, the person will call back. But what if they don't? (they usually don't) Or if they do and I miss it again? I won't even know if its two separate persons.
And then again, I got unknown taggers. Idk what so secretive. If we really don't know each other, I guess its okay. But if we do, and you're shy or for whatever reasons, give me a text or smth. At least I know who's that out there. Plus, I realised there're many stalkers out there and it kinda freaks me out. I don't even understand why people like to read long emo posts when they already know this is my ranting area. Weird generation though. :/

All in all, leave a name if you tag, and leave me a message when I miss your call so that I can get back to you. Kthxbai. (I'm still damn worried for my oral/prelims omfg.)

I wish you'll always be happy because seeing that smile on your face always makes me happy/satisfied for no apparent reason.
And I'll prove you wrong. Just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment